Texas Yellow Caps Lineage:
Texas Yellow Caps Potency:
Texas Yellow Caps Effects:
Texas Yellow Cap Mushroom Dosing
Trip Level 0: Microdosing
– A micro-dose is a sub-perceptual amount of mushrooms. Take this every 2-3 days to boost creativity or feel less anxious. Microdosing trip levels capsules. Added as level 0, it’s meant to be taken along with your day-to-day routine.
– The effects are mild and similar to being high on weed. Music starts to feel better, strangers seem more friendly and the mind is able to lose some control. You could have mild visual enhancements or some sound distortion, but these will be subtle.
– Consistent sensorial accentuation, colors becoming brighter and a light body high. Level 2 can be a more intense form of Trip Level 1, but with the right dosage, it can be something more. Be prepared for the beginnings of visual and auditory hallucinations: objects moving and coming to life along with geometrical forms when you close your eyes. It will be harder to concentrate and communicate and you will notice an increase in creativity along with an enhanced sensation, lightness and euphoria.
– Trip Level 3 is great for beginners who want to jump in the “real” psychedelic experience, without overdoing the dosage. This level is where visual hallucinations along with the appearance of patterns and fractals will be evident. No more hinting or subtle flashes of visuals, it’s happening for real. The surface of the object you’re observing will become shiny and moving, as your field of depth is altered. Distortions in the aptitude to measure the passage of time might cause a 1 hour to feel like an eternity.
– Strong hallucinations take over: a psychedelic flood of shapes, contours, and colors will blend together and hit the shores of your consciousness. There’s no stopping the waves in Level 4. There will be some moments when you will lose touch reality. Random, non-existent objects will appear and the concept of time will fade away to the background. Intriguing to some, scary to others, this is the level where psychedelics can really be powerful, life-altering and mind-expanding. Keep in mind that this dosage is only recommended for experienced users.
– Total loss of contact with reality. Intense hallucinations. Great distortion of the perception of space and time. The disappearance of the logical and known perception of reality. Great introspection and loss of identity. Sensitive, emotional and personal experiences impossible to describe, once the psychedelic experience ends. Level 5!